Saturday 15 March 2014

ON MY FACE



Whilst I'm not too sure I'm ready to inflict the blogging world with an image of my mug (part grimace, part smirk, whole lot of awkwardness in all the photos I've tried to take!), I am keen to share the products I've used 

Today is going to be a thrilling one. Grocery shopping in the morning, some uni readings after that, and then work in the afternoon and evening. I warned you it was thrilling!

Basically I need something with a bit of longevity, as I don't really want to reapply anything before I go to work (and certainly not during!). For this, I selected the new Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, as unlike my other more liquidly, slippy foundations, this has a dryer, more mattifying feel to it. And with shiny (oily) skin like mine, matte is sometimes good. 

A touch of reflective concealer under the eyes is provided by Mabelline Dream Lumi Touch. This is a recent acquisition, purchased in a hope to replace a lost Clinique version, at a much reduced price. 

A little glow from Topshop Glow to the high points, and finishing off the base with a light sweep of pressed powder, to keep everything in place. 

The eyes were kept simple with a sweep of both the lightest and middle shades from the Topshop palette, along with a coat of Full 'N Soft mascara (my preference for everyday, in waterproof too, as it keeps the curl and prevents panda eyes). 

On the cheeks is this blush by Physician's Formula. I have to admit that I am not a fan of the packaging (love hearts?!) but it DOES give a lovely glowy, pinky sweep of colour to the cheeks, which I like a lot. 

And finally, some lip balm and a bit of pinky colour, provided by this Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter.

No comments :

Post a Comment